• &Bachelor's degree from Mechanical Painting, Construction or Basic Sciences (Physics, Mathematics) and similar departments of universities,
• At least 2 years of experience in similar positions,
• Able to use at least one of the computer aided design (CAD) programs well,
• Able to use MS Office programs at an advanced level,
• Analytical thinking, problem solving ability, attention to detail,
• Open to development, interested in the aviation and defense industry,
• Completed military service for male candidates,
• Candidates with a good level of English language are sought.
* For this position, at least 2 years of similar work experience and a good level of English are required.
* Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
• Creating and updating parts catalogues, technical data documents and similar documents by using the data and technical drawings in the operational systems and design systems,
• Prevention and elimination of technical data conflicts of prepared documents,
• Developing and managing the technical document preparation and publishing process.