To be assigned in the testing and quality processes in the Human Machine Interactive Software Technologies unit.
• Universities graduated from Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems or other related departments
• Knowledge of testing tools such as Selenium, Spectflow and Cucumber
• Able to analyze and test software
• High reporting skills
• Has advanced knowledge of MS Office programs
• Test culture understanding and experience in testing processes
• Able to cooperate with team members in determining software standards and criteria
• Will be able to provide support in identifying and verifying the problems identified by the team members
• Proficient in SDLC and STLC processes
• Preferably knowledgeable about Object Oriented Software(OOP)
• Can create functional, integration, regression, performance and similar tests preferably
• Able to adapt to intense working tempo and flexible working hours
• Trained or experienced “Software Testing & Quality Engineer” willing to deliver dynamic software solutions using TDD and automation we are looking for.