• Strong foundational knowledge in arithmetic, geometry, and best programming practices
• Honest and organized thought process
• Ability to work in Istanbul, Turkey (Hadımköy District)
• Aptitude in C++, computer vision / image processing, and of course ML
• Degree from a challenging university degree program
• High motivation to become an effective engineer
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
A Silicon Valley startup led by an MIT engineers is working with local company Baykar Tech in building a world-class mapping system. The system covers over 4000 square kilometers in a day, extracting insights for many sectors including city management, construction, pipelines, power, roads, defense, and more. The solution will be the first in the world to map all of Istanbul in the matter of a few hours.
We are expanding our team of engineers with positions to start immediately.
We are evaluating engineers in four categories: foundational knowledge, domain knowledge, communication and organization, and motivation.
We need to understand our maps better, and need machine learning engineers who wish to work at the forefront of ML and Computer Vision to yield world-class results.