Optical Design Engineer
• Optical Engineering specialist and/or to be trained;
• Graduated from related engineering departments of universities
• Knowledge of many areas of optical engineering
• Knowledge of optical design codes (Zemax, Code V, etc.)
• Knowledge of Optical Metrology (Interferometers, image quality measurements, alignment and testing techniques, Labview, etc.)
• We are looking for teammates who have the ability to create/design optical systems that will meet their requirements.
As an Optical Design Engineer, to join our team of engineers that develop new generation technologies for systems;
• Responsible for Optical Sensor analysis and design and/or Optical Sensor integration and testing
• Supporting the optical production organization
• Support the development of all aspects of optical engineering and techniques, tools and procedures for the department
• Support the development of optical engineering tools and procedures for Optical Design, Analysis, Integration and Testing
• Provide optical engineering expertise to support production and problems that may arise
• Assemble, integrate and test optical sensors to meet project specifications
• We are looking for a teammate who can contribute to technical goals at the system level.