• Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering departments
• Having knowledge about metal and non-metal based alloys
• Worked with steel, aluminum, ceramic and composite materials
• Being able to observe microstructures
• Studied with Fatigue, Fatigue life calculation and Fracture mechanism
• Having knowledge about Coatings of metallic materials, their application area and processes
• Studied about corrosion
• Having command of heat treatment of metals
• Having experience about materials with elevated and low temperatures
• Studied about materials used in energy storage systems
• Being qualified about mechanical and chemical properties of materials, and electrochemistry
• Having knowledge about standarts of ASTM, SAE, AMS etc.
• Having knowledge about manufacturing processes
• Actively taken role on a technical Project and team work
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• CATIA is preferable
• Experience in heat treatment, coating etc. preferable
• Fluent in english
The job list below will be assigned by considering Project Dynamics and active work split.
• Researching the standards of materials used in prototype production, preparing the procedures and requirements (heat treatment, coating, painting, surface preparing etc.)
• Selecting appropriate materials and working on contiuned improvement.
• Reporting the laboratory analyses and evaluation.
• The required materials testing will be carried out by working actively with the machining department