Control Surfaces Design Engineer
Graduated from the university these related departments such as; Machinery, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Aircraft and Space Engineering etc.
• Have knowledge of mechanical vibrations, mechanical system design and analysis
• Have knowledge of mechanism design and machine dynamics.
• At least 1 year of experience in the design of hydraulic systems
• 2D and 3D part design, geometric dimensioning and tolerance determination.
• Have knowledge of materials and manufacturing methods
• To be actively involved in a teamwork and technical project
• Will be able to work in coordination with other teams in relation to the areas of responsibility
• Analytical thinking, result-oriented working
• Preferably with CATIA design program experience
• At least 1 year of experience in dynamic modelling, structural and aerodynamic analysis programs
• Have knowledge of basic aerodynamics
• Have knowledge of basic stability and control issues
• Have Technical English proficiency
• We are looking for teammates who don't have a military relationship for at least 2 years.
To be assigned to projects such as Mini UAV, TB2, TB3, Akıncı and Unmanned Fighter Aircraft carried out by our company;
• Preliminary design and reporting of requirements
• To perform system design, necessary analysis, calculations and integration activities on control surface systems
• Control surfaces for actuator selection, positioning, sizing, etc. perform relevant calculations, designs and analysis
• Developing system design requirements and verification methods in accordance with relevant standards
• Developing system architecture and managing functional testing activities
• Defining system and equipment test requirements and analyse test results
• Performing system and equipment integration activities