• Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Systems, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from Turkey's or the world's leading universities.
• Preferably with a master's degree in Industrial Engineering
• Strong analytical and communication skills, planned and able to work as a team
• Experienced in the analysis, development and implementation of quality processes (input, process and final quality control) required by design and production activities.
• Advanced knowledge of Statistics and Quality Engineering branch techniques
• At least 10 years of experience (in total) in the production processes and quality management systems of defense, aerospace or automotive companies
• Experienced in different processes (machining, welding, assembly, composite) with high technical drawing reading and interpretation skills
• Preferably APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC studies
• Experienced in ISO9001, AS9100 quality standards and operation
• Fluent in English
• For male candidates who are not related to military service
* At least 10 years of similar work experience is required for this position.
* Candidates who do not meet the education, work experience and industry criteria will not be evaluated.
* Only eligible candidates will be contacted.