• Having one of the leading universities in Turkey or the world in Industrial, Systems, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering,
• Preferably with a master's degree in Industrial Engineering,
• Analytical and communication aspect strong, planned and able to work as a team,
• Needs of design and production activities; Experienced in the analysis, development and enforcement of quality processes (input, process and final quality control) that he/she needs,
• Having advanced knowledge of Statistical and Quality Engineering branch techniques,
• Those who want to improve themselves in production processes and quality management systems,
• Experienced in different processes (machining, welding, assembly, composite) with high technical drawing reading and interpretation skills,
• Knowledgeable in measuring systems and preferably experienced in gauge designs,
• Preferably, he has done APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC studies,
• Experienced in ISO9001, AS9100 quality standards and operation
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in the production departments of defense, aerospace or automotive companies,
• Fluent in English,
• Interested in the aerospace and defense industry, open to development,
• For male candidates who are not related to military service,
* At least 2 years of similar work experience is required for this position.
* Candidates who do not meet the criteria of education, work experience and industry will not be evaluated.
* Only eligible candidates will be contacted.