Administrative Purchasing Specialist
• Graduated from engineering or business departments of universities,
• At least 2 years of experience in Purchasing processes in sectors such as aviation and automotive,
• High job follow-up skills and sense of responsibility,
• Knowledgeable in contract processes,
• Knowledgeable in ERP Purchasing module,
• Having a commercial-finance perspective,
• Experienced in finding and developing suppliers,
• Good command of English,
• Analytical thinking and problem solving ability,
• Strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills,
• Having a Class B license and able to drive actively,
• No restriction for domestic travel,
• Not related to military service,
• We are looking for colleagues who can adapt to the intense working tempo and flexible working hours.
• Purchasing the materials in the administrative item
• Organizing by communicating between agency and staff in plane, hotel and rental car plans
• Managing relations with suppliers, monitoring the performance of suppliers and planning/following corrective/preventive actions
• To follow up the payments and deliveries, to periodically report the operations carried out by itself.
• Searching and evaluating external suppliers for administrative materials to be purchased.
• Preparation of periodic reports on the Administrative Procurement process.
• Follow-up of traffic, automobile insurance and inspection processes of company vehicles.