We are looking for teammates who develop user friendly applications about geographically direction of UAV, mission based interpretation of geographic data and displaying the results to Pilots/Operators on map etc. for UAV with high capabilities, that produced in Baykar Inc.
• Graduated from Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering departments of universities or enrolled in a MSc/PhD program in one of these fields.
• Being experienced or having knowledge on software development and to be trained on this field.
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Knowledge of Analysis of Algorithms, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture and Data Structures.
• Experience in at least one of the C++, C#, Java and Python programming languages.
• Knowledge of Desktop Applications and User Interface Development.
• Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMs) (PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.)
• Experience in Git version control system.
• Sufficiently good level of English to read and understand technical documents.
• Ability to adapt busy working schedule and flexible working hours.
• Being suitable for teamwork and having sense of responsibility.
• No obstructions for travel.
• No obligation for a minimum of two years with military service.
Preferably, Satisfying One or More of the Criteria Below
• Knowledge of inter-process communication methodologies.
• Experience in geographical software libraries such as ArcGIS, QGIS, Leaflet etc.
• Knowledge of distributed and parallel systems.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc.).