Gimbal Camera Operator Instructor
• Graduated from Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Aircraft Maintenance, Mechatronics etc. of Universities/High Schools
• At least 3 years of Gimbal camera experience
• Advanced psychomotor skills
• Preferably with good level of English (reading, writing and speaking activity)
• Has an investigative personality, open to development and responsible
• Ability to interpret and report analysis data
• Residency will be in Çorlu or Keşan
• Able to adapt to intense work schedule and flexible working hours
• Careful, regular and meticulous follow-up
• Prone to teamwork
• Ability to speak in public
• We are looking for teammates who have completed their military service for male candidates.
• To fulfill the given jobs, work instructions, in accordance with quality and work safety.
• No barriers to assignment in the country or abroad
• Have basic electronic and mechanical knowledge
• Will be able to provide the necessary support for troubleshooting by detecting electronic and mechanical failures
• Will transfer their experience and training on gimbal camera use to new operator candidates
• We are looking for teammates who can provide the necessary support to the team by conducting test or flight etc. studies when necessary.